• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Acclaim...twidroyd problems

I am new to the android os and so far it has been great!
although something im struggling with is twidroyd.
it comes factory installed and then theres an update available on the marketplace.

i tried using the app before updating and got an error that stated that twitter was at maximum capacity and i should try later....it has said this ever since activating the phone. so i tried the update and installed it and im presented with a unexpected error and i have to force close.

i would try buying pro but if this is an issue id rather not waste money with an app that would be unusable on my phone. before getting my phone i looked forward to this app...a bit depressing.

any insight or help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

Probably not what you are looking for but this app is not very good in my opinion. I got the same errors as you, and when I was finally able to use it, it didnt even work correctly. I gave up and am using the twitter app. There are a couple other decent ones out there too. Hope you can make it work or find something else that works for you!

Probably not what you are looking for but this app is not very good in my opinion. I got the same errors as you, and when I was finally able to use it, it didnt even work correctly. I gave up and am using the twitter app. There are a couple other decent ones out there too. Hope you can make it work or find something else that works for you!

I agree. I use the regular Twitter app instead.

Back
Top Bottom