• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer Netbook AMD NEO 1.7 Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD

Hizorse

Jul 16, 2010
Just bought this netbook a few months ago but I'm not using it as much as I thought I would so it just sits around. With that being the case I'm putting it up for sale.

Battery life is still good on it, I can't give you a exact amount as I only used it a few times but it did last me over 3 hours with battery to spare the last time I used it. Also has the upgrade to 2GB Ram and is running Windows 7 Ultimate that the last owner loaded up on it versus Windows 7 Starter.

I will also throw in a Logitech M510 mouse w/nano receiver I bought brand new when I bought this laptop.

I'm looking for $275 shipped via Paypal. Either you pay fees or send me the money as a gift.

If paying with Paypal address must be confirmed if you are not sending money as a gift.

Here is a link to the specs on it.

Newegg.com - Acer Aspire One AO521-3782 Antique Brass AMD Athlon II Neo K125(1.70GHz) 10.1" WSVGA 1GB Memory 250GB HDD Netbook

netbook3.jpg

netbook2w.jpg

netbook1.jpg

netbook4.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones