• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ActionMAX V2 (AOSP quick tiles added)

• Hi guys, this is my release of my own custom rom based on the stock rom. It's highly debloated. It has some cm11 apps (including the dialer) and all of the cm11 sound effects including notifications and ringtones, etc. The stock launcher is Nova Launcher. Anyone is welcome to download and give me feedback, let me know what you think and tell me what you'd like to see in this rom. special thanks to @edodson84 (i pulled the system ui from his lolipop themed rom)

Things I plan to add in future builds
-AOSP lockscreen
-Probably other stuff

*DOWNLOAD*
(uploading, should be done in about 20 minutes)

Last edited:
I assume you've tested it on your own device and everything is running smoothly? Regardless, good job and I'll definitely be giving it a try as soon as it's uploaded!

@jseiscio , yes, everythings working so far except the boot animation i set is too small so i need to change that. and the upload failed for whatever reason so it should be about 30 mins... my upload speed is horrible lol. @edodson84 would that be the framework-res apk?

well guys sorry to say but im gonna have to quit working on this. i was riding my bike when the chain broke and threw me over the handlebars and i landed right on my phone. needless to say the whole phone bent and broke the lcd and digitizer, and of course my case is supposed to be here today. but im not sure if im gonna get another max or not.

Back
Top Bottom