• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adobe flash player

texram

Lurker
My wife got a tab 3 10.1 to email & play facebook games. The message says the content requires flash player which is not supported by this device. Can anyone help me correct this please?

Althouse I just got the galaxy TAB 3 7" I an experiencing the same issues including not being able to see or play videos from websites.

I have been searching websites and forums but so far nobody has had a clear answer. Apparently A FLASH APP was available before but was removed by Google or Samsung from what I read. I have tried downloading from PCNEXUS.COM "HOW TO INSTALL FLASH PLAYER ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3", BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD OR MISSING.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET FLASH TO PLAY ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TABS?

SO APPARENTLY THERE IS "NO APP FOR THAT".

Apparently A FLASH APP was available before but was removed by Google or Samsung from what I read. .

Actually it was removed by Adobe... for whatever reason they've decided to remove flash support from mobile devices (and eventually linux).

We're in a transitional period at the moment, and many sites are removing flash all together and doing it with HTML5 instead. When we come out the other side, and flash is consigned to the dustbin of technology, the world will be a much happier place

Thanks sic75. I also got a note to try downloading an old file from android archives for version 4... but that didn't work either. Watching replies hopefully for a solution.

Puffin web browser has an option to pay $1.99 a year to have flash on the browser. It works great, you can even watch amazon prime videos. Just DL puffin from the play store and try to access something requiring flash and it will offer you the deal. It was free to try over the holidays but that trial period has ended now.

I got one for my wife to play games at pogo.com with. Pogo requires Java. Is there any way to play games that require java on the Tab 3???

Back
Top Bottom