• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Airave 3g/roam

pflol

Android Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2010
Oahu / Hawaii
I'm posting this here because on my last phone I was able to select sprint or roaming whenever I wanted, however it force roams even though I get 1 bar with each (verizon/sprint).

ANYWAYS, I read about people getting free airaves (has anyone gotten one recently?) and I tried to do that today and I was told the offer no longer exists :( My friend got his ordered by chat 2 weeks ago so I figured I'd try, no dice!

2:18:58 PM : XXXXX: I can understand . Sprint used to offer free Airave for the customers who do not receive good signal . But unfortunately, as of now this offer is not available with us.

2:19:43 PM : XXXXX: I am sorry that this offer is presently unavailable due to high customer demand for the device.

Is there a way to make it never roam so I can at least use sprint tv at my house?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones