• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

alarmdroid playlists

I looked through the developper's website and the such, but could not find a solution for my dilemma. hopefully somebody here, will read this and be able to help me out.

i love the alarmdroid app, but it has one shortcoming for me. i can't get the playlist thing working.

i want to be woken up by a playlist, so i don't get the same song everyday, and i don't have to change it everyday.

alarmdroid has this feature, but when i go to playlist, to select a playlist, then my list comes up empty. it doesn't let me browse to a location or anything.

i'm not sure what location it is searching for, and i'm not sure what filetype it is looking for.

it doesn't specify. it says only "playlists made with your default android media player" or something like that.

on my nexus s, in ICS, my default music player would be play music, except i am running poweramp.

if anybody has any ideas, or any information on where alarmdroid is looking, and what alarmdroid is looking for, or how to build the right playlists for it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom