• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL][WIP] All Things Root Guide

linsalata28

====================================================================================================
This thread is a WIP please bare with me

*****Disclaimer*****
[HIDE]This thread is about gaining root access to your device. While the process of gaining root generally doesn't do much damage, what you do with your newfound power can and will potentially render your device inoperable. By following this guide, you agree that you do this at your own risk and neither myself nor XDA are at fault for any damages done to your phone :fingers-crossed: members shall be held liable for any damages that may result. Also note that rooting a device will void your
[/HIDE]
====================================================================================================

First you have to root your phone. If you don't know what root is, google is your friend.
You'll need to download Kingroot After root you can switch from KR to SU DOWNLOAD to switch to SuperSU you'll first need to downgrade to Kingroot.4.1 DOWNLOAD . Just extract the zip and there is a text file inside with instructions on how to use it. I found that you should install SuperSU before running the script in a Terminal Emulator

We have a new TWRP recovery just for our phone ported by kirito9 recovery-twrp-3.x-5054N-new.img so please go thank him.
Also big thanks to TWRP for the amazing recovery. If not for them none of this would be possible

DOWNLOAD

The recovery was updated to version TWRP 3.0.3
DOWNLOAD

After you have root you can flash the TWRP version 3.0.3 using either Flashify or my favorite Rashr
6RdsViz.png

To get the Xposed Framework working on Lollipop you'll need the app made for Lollipop XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apkDOWNLOAD you'll also need to flash the xposed-v87-sdk22-arm.zip DOWNLOAD There is also a xposed-uninstaller-20160829-x86.zip in case you want to uninstall it DOWNLOAD

If I've helped you please hit the thanks button.
Sent to you from my Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL

Last edited:
I made a hangout for this phone so anyone that would like to join to talk about it to help each other out. Message me your gmail and I'll add you. I hope we a few people that can help with some development. I'll try and get some of my old xda friends that really know how to develop.

Do we have the kernel source available for this phone? That was the first thing I tried to find after flashing this recovery. Or do we not need it for non-stock roms?

Do we have the kernel source available for this phone? That was the first thing I tried to find after flashing this recovery. Or do we not need it for non-stock roms?
Send me your gmail and I'll add you to the hangout. We have a few members now and one thinks he has a source that might help us port CM 12-13

We might not need a unlocked bootloader he thinks. It's the same XDA member that ported the recovery for us.

Send me your gmail and I'll add you to the hangout. We have a few members now and one thinks he has a source that might help us port CM 12-13

We might not need a unlocked bootloader he thinks. It's the same XDA member that ported the recovery for us.
If that didn't reach you let me know. I use Tapatalk for forum btowsing.

I made a hangout for this phone so anyone that would like to join to talk about it to help each other out. Message me your gmail and I'll add you. I hope we a few people that can help with some development. I'll try and get some of my old xda friends that really know how to develop.
I would like to join your hangout for the Alcatel 5054n.

On Android I recommend you to use KingoRoot. Or use TutuAppPlus. Download apps, games without root.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom