• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help all my notification are black help

Gaia

Hi
I borrow Huawei P8 lite and i got a big problem

all the notification are black and i can't see them

i added a screenshot , i got from internet (because it's new and i don't know how take a screenshot)

by the way are black , i google a lot without any solution

i added a red arrow , on the screenshot (that's white notification) , mine are all black

can somebody help me please?

thanks
7C7fYHu.jpg

Screenshot would be hold Power & Vol- for a couple of seconds
It is probably a theme that you have installed that isn't very well thought out.

Screenshot would be hold Power & Vol- for a couple of seconds
It is probably a theme that you have installed that isn't very well thought out.
hi
thanks
this happen in the lock screen and homepage
it's the default theme , i tried others same results :(
look

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-36-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-22-17-36-53.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Yeah, I would suggest that is probably a theme. I have never owned a Huawei so can't be sure, think most phone makers have option to customise themes. Have a look, is there an app for customising themes? Or an option in the settings?

Yeah, I would suggest that is probably a theme. I have never owned a Huawei so can't be sure, think most phone makers have option to customise themes. Have a look, is there an app for customising themes? Or an option in the settings?
hi
there is a built in theme manager built in , i tried to switch every themes but the notification are always black!

I'm a little stuck then sorry. As I say I have no experience with Huawei myself, perhaps someone with one will be along soon. In the meantime you could try Nova Launcher or something, can't remember but you may be able to change the notification colours in that.
On a side note, I personally would rather use a 3rd party launcher on Huawei phone as I don't like just having all the apps on the home screen, I like a menu to get to them in an app draw like every other Android :mad::D

Back
Top Bottom