• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 9 post update problems

Hello guys! So I bought myself a Note 9(N960-F) and after the android 9 update my mobile data doesn't work at all. I tried everything from changing the SIM card, reconfiguring the APN, factory resetting and the problem hasn't disappeared. So my last shot would be at the software update. Can anyone help me with some tips?

There is options to downgrade your OS update in HUAWEI phones from there PC suite. It might available in Samsung device too. Just check it once or else visit any service centre.

Who is your carrier?

If AT&T it's a known issue
Actually its an european carrier called orange and the interesting fact about them is that they havent came up with a config for the mobile data for the Note 9 so along this update maybe this affected the phone.

My Note 9 comes up as "Unable to Establish wireless data connection- Sprint/US.ODEM" or something of that nature all the time. Honestly it's only bothersome when I miss an important call or text. Then again my iPhone 7, even when working, would change from "4G LTE" to "Sprint 1x" all the time too. I'd be happy w ur issue lol.

Back
Top Bottom