• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android 9 samsung galaxy note 9 google play store bug

kakashi2000

Lurker
Mar 14, 2019
there is a bug in the android 9 software in the google store for unknow reason the google store dont whant to download anything in the store that is super rare even if i cancel and try to download it got stuck and say downloading but never download even if you connect the wifi dont download anything in the google store

i test the samsung store and work fine. but the most rare part is that in the google play store i try everything and still the same dont download anything

i leave here a picture of evidence that still saying downloading. state always like that and dont download anything even if i restart the phone

here the step that i did
1 i go to settings and app and force to stop the google app to see if this really fix the problem but still the same
2.i go to general management and select reset and click reset network settings but still the same dont download

3 i in the section general management i select reset settings and reset accessibility settings and still the same

it seen that google play have a bug the only thing i dont select was factory defautl is posible that if i reset factory the fault the same problem may happen again

not sure if was a virus or a hacker but if the google pay store have a bug can be vulnerable to attacks
ect just helping

my phone is a samsung galaxy note 9 Tmovil

model SM-N960U

128GB

opcional----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why not make a new google play store

there is not a section of games in the google store mobile for figthing games

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190314-163547_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-163547_Google Play Store.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 183
Have you tried clearing the cache of the Play Store app?

It's very unlikely to be malware or a hacker. Much more likely a glitch caused by some incompatible data left after a major version update, which is why I suggested clearing the app cache. Less likely, but possible, is an incompatibility between the version of the Play Store app you have and Samsung't T-Mobile Note 9 Pie implementation, in which case it may clear silently in the future the next time your Play Store app updates.

A factory reset might fix it if the problem is incompatible data somewhere other than the Play Store app's cache. But if it is anything else it will not.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones