• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Nougat

G4 is apparently rolling out now, Z meant to be Mid November.

Is android on 7.1 already? Haven't been keeping track as my Nexus 5 wasn't due it, and moving on from Nexus/Pixel due to the hefty pricing

I just hope it restores the "bedoop" sound when you say "ok google". A lot of people, including me, lost it when the google now app updated. You can get it back by uninstalling the update, but then you get alerts all the time that it wants to update. Ugg.

Rolling out for the Z Play anywhere yet?
Looks like the Z and Z Force started yesterday, or at the very least a soak test did. People on Reddit and XDA are reporting getting the update. As the flagships and being released almost two months earlier than the Play, I can understand why they began with them. I'm sure the Play won't be far behind

Looks like the Z and Z Force started yesterday, or at the very least a soak test did. People on Reddit and XDA are reporting getting the update. As the flagships and being released almost two months earlier than the Play, I can understand why they began with them. I'm sure the Play won't be far behind
They can shake out all the bugs for me ;)

Do we know what version they're sending out?

Back
Top Bottom