• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android VPN features

reeseboy

Android Enthusiast
Does anybody know of a rom that supports VPN features? I am trying to use sonicwall mobile connect and when it establishes the connection I get an error saying "This version of Android does not fully support the Android VPN features (VpnService)."

I've tried it on Elementalx and the latest CM10.1 nightly, with AOKP next in line... tho I doubt it will work since its based off cm10.1. Has anyone successfully setup a vpn on a custom rom? Or the stock one for that matter?

I use stock CM10.1 to connect to the VPN running on my home router just fine. My only gripe is that if you forget to turn it off, it will chew through your battery fast if the radio turns off.

Does anybody know of a rom that supports VPN features? I am trying to use sonicwall mobile connect and when it establishes the connection I get an error saying "This version of Android does not fully support the Android VPN features (VPN Service)."

I've tried it on Elementalx and the latest CM10.1 nightly, with AOKP next in line... tho I doubt it will work since its based off cm10.1. Has anyone successfully setup a vpn on a custom rom? Or the stock one for that matter?

go to bestvpnservice i hope here are blog post avalible for your issue because this is tha largest VPN Comunity and blogging website check this from here Android vpn features

Back
Top Bottom