• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Annoying Airplane mode notification.

delaneyn96

Lurker
Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys, i hope some one can helo me fix this. I yse airplane mode on my phone at night so i can play my music on my headphones while im sleeping. (I live in a very noise house) i use it because no matter how I set it, Do not disturb mode does not work. I still get calls and texts that wake me up in the middle of the night. So anyway, my phone JUST started doing this yesterday. After having airplane mode on for only a couple ogmf hours, a window pops up asking: 'Airplane mode is still on. Keep it on?' There are two options at the bottom that say keep on or turn off. The problem with this is when it pops uo, it pauses my music. And my headphones which is connected through bluetooth, make a beeping noise letting me know my music has stopped. It interupts my sleep every few hours and i have to click 'keep on' to resume my music. You can see why i want this stop... Is there anyway to fix this?

It would help to know the model phone you have and what version of Android you are running. On my phone (LG G6 running Android 8.0) you go to settings>Network & Internet>Mobile Networks and there's a setting called "Mobile Data Reminder which sets the time when you're reminded how long data has been off (Airplane mode) there you can set it to "never".

Upvote 0
This is the message that shows uo. And i am running that current adroid version on LG Stylo 4.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-04-03-11-57-01.png
    Capture+_2019-04-03-11-57-01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 177
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones