• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

annoying watch face notifications

I keep getting "helpful" notifications to "help" me change my watch face. And, I am "helpless" to kill the originating app. What app is generating them? I would like to silence that app permanently. I have the watch face the meets my requirements and do not want to change it for another. These @#$$#@% inappropriate notifications are very irritating and degrade my "android wear" experience.
I have a Moto-360 and a Moto-G (both first generation). Both are Android 5.1.1. Both purchased on the Internet and neither is associated with a telco carrier.

Swipe from right to left on the notification (as many times as it'll let you) for clues as to its origin, and possible blocking screen.

If you mean your pressing the centre watch face selection pops up, there is nothing that can be done, Moto made it like that. Some watchfaces fo have setting to stop it, but it does not seem to be s common feature. As for tips, turn tips off in Wear app on phone.

Back
Top Bottom