• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Auto-Connect WiFi apps that work?

tiredhiker

I need a program that will auto-connect to WiFi WHILE My g1 is in my pocket and I walk around the town past different HotSpots. They say they will work but none so far I have tried will do this and yes I hit the No Sleep button...

WeFi should do the trick. havent used the android version, but it worked fine for my Symbian phones. Ive seen it in the market

Oh and disable Wifi Sleep Mode in your Wireless Settings

I did that but thats the program I like the best. The graphics with the Android man jumping up and down is great. I downloaded over 5 apps and none seem to work while my phone is in my pocket and I walk around. Saw that is did connect this morning but I will test it again. What I do is send a gmail to myself and if it connects while I am walking around I should get the email because when it connects it should update my email. Oh well, guess its not a perfect world. So far I really like the G1 except its ugly. If Nexus One shows promise it will be my next phone.

Back
Top Bottom