• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any new things to flash

I'm running the Ultimate Tran. Sense Rom and I love it so far... but I'm itching to for a change... Are there any rumors of anything new coming down the pike. Looking for any now sounds, roms, or themes.

Transform - Android 2.2

That's the best thing I can tell you. Also, Ubuntdroid is supposed to be updated sometime soon.

Yeah but we've been waiting for a long time now. The updates for Ubuntdroid are going to be pretty slow to say the least. Gingefeel or whatever SpeedROM is called now seems to be going great. Droidfreak is doing great on the updates.

He quit doing Gingerfeel. I just flashed it two days ago. It seems like every time I flash something the dev quits. Ubuntdroid folded right after I flashed it too. I'm like the grim reaper for devs. I am flashing the green steel theme right now and then the CIA boot animation after that.

He quit doing Gingerfeel. I just flashed it two days ago. It seems like every time I flash something the dev quits. Ubuntdroid folded right after I flashed it too. I'm like the grim reaper for devs. I am flashing the green steel theme right now and then the CIA boot animation after that.

Stop flashing things!!!! Lol

I feel your pain. I'm keeping stock though. Droid Freak said he may continue to develop in the future but he wants to theme.

Back
Top Bottom