• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any one make the cm7 source for the venture?

ya, we JUST confirmed our stock source a few days ago. cm7 is definitely something we would like to port over, but most of our devs arent quite that experienced yet, so its prob gonna b a while before we have something working tho. i am actually in the process of syncing the repo for the cm7 source tho, so i WILL be working on it sometime in the future after a knock out a few other projects.

if u remember, u already asked him a while back, jeni. he said "no" because of our low specs and such.

hey everyone, so, i will eventually be working on a port to the venture, i was just looking for a little input. what would u guys like to see more, a port of CM7 or MIUI? im honestly not super familiar with either, but i kno a bit more about cm7 than i do miui. most people seem to want the cm7 port, but miui looks really cool too. i dont even kno yet how realistic it will be to port either of them over, but im definitely gonna be spending a lot of time on it! so, what would u guys like to see me spend my time on porting for us, cm7 or miui??
also, does anyone know off the top of their head which one of those 2 have the lower spec requirements?

if u remember, u already asked him a while back, jeni. he said "no" because of our low specs and such.

Well, now that we have the source he might b willing 2help out. Im talking with him about it now actually

He said hell check it out over the weekend but, Drac, Ill need that source code if my guys gonna help

CM7. definitely. It is more feature rich. MIUI even stripped down would run like crap on the venture. Ive tried it stripped down on the one v and it lags horribly. plus it looks like sh*t lol

look in my "alcatel venture source code" thread. there is a link to the source in there. the link is in the very first post. that would b soooo cool if we could get cm7 ported to the venture! ;-)

thank you guys i wish i knew how to do this but all i know is security stuff and Linux well just a little bit of Linux but i can learn fast im gonna be going to school for computers. i us ta clone phones and make free calls back in the day. i still can the company's have not fix the loop whole lol.

Back
Top Bottom