• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any recommendations for RPG for my captivate?

bword

Android Enthusiast
Im a big FF7/Xenogears fan..I know their old :D

Im new to the android OS and was wondering what might be out that might be somewhat of a similar style game?

Vagrant Story? Chrono Cross (assuming you played Trigger), Grandia, Star Ocean, Lunar, Arc the Lad.

Could go on forever. Just need that PSX4Droid. Let me know if you need any help.

Vagrant Story? Chrono Cross (assuming you played Trigger), Grandia, Star Ocean, Lunar, Arc the Lad.

Could go on forever. Just need that PSX4Droid. Let me know if you need any help.
I think I still have the FF7 iso somewhere. Heard of all of those you listed but never played them.

I was reading alot of iffy reviews of that psx program maybe Ill wait till a update comes up..Until then ill rock it on my laptop>hdmi>with 360 controller = close enough

Im a big FF7/Xenogears fan..I know their old :D

Im new to the android OS and was wondering what might be out that might be somewhat of a similar style game?
Never leave you bike alone and if you do make sure that it is locked up securely. There are no tracking devices that you can buy.

Never leave you bike alone and if you do make sure that it is locked up securely. There are no tracking devices that you can buy.

Uh, what? There are apps you can use to track your phone but that's off-topic.

No, FF7 doesn't come with PSX4Droid. All roms must be obtain by you and put onto the phone. PSX4Droid is just a means to play the roms.

Back
Top Bottom