• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any suggestions for SD cards?

Mar

As the title suggests, I am trying to find a non-fake micro SD card for the phone. Any suggestions?

The ones on amazon sometimes get bad reviews that they don't get up to the speeds advertised and that they are fake.
Someone said that

" Sandisk, currently only makes Class 2 for its 32 GB micro SD cards and I confirmed this from Sandisk helpline in the US. eBay sellers are selling fakes as `Class 6 - 10'"

Is that true?

What's the max for 16 GB cards? Are all the

That's the thing, the reviews are always mixed. There are some horror stories and some other ones say it has been fine. I am worried that the horror stories are from people who actually took time to test their cards.

Found a 32 GB samsung card for

If it sounds too good, avoid. I bought a 64gb card for about $70 on Amazon. Company had about 18,000 positive reviews and 99.7 positive feedback. I'm not worried.

That's the thing, the reviews are always mixed. There are some horror stories and some other ones say it has been fine. I am worried that the horror stories are from people who actually took time to test their cards.

Found a 32 GB samsung card for

If it sounds too good, avoid. I bought a 64gb card for about $70 on Amazon. Company had about 18,000 positive reviews and 99.7 positive feedback. I'm not worried.

True but I am not quite willing to shell out $70 for an SD card. This alleged 32 GB card that i am looking at is

Quick update. The SD card has arrived and the packaging looks original and the memory reporting is correct (just below 32 GB). I 'll keep monitoring

Are we allowed to provide links to commercial sites?

Here it is but moderators feel free to remove it if not allowed

It is from Amazon (uk) for

Amazon has VERY high standards for their partner merchants. The product may be crap, but the service never will be. I bought a battery for my motorola triumph. It didn't last a month. I returned it and wrote a review stating as such. The company than sent me many emails asking what they could do to make me change the review. I said the review was on the product, not them and I wouldn't change it. They then just sent me another battery for free! Crazy right? Don't worry about the company, and if the product is crap you can always return it within the window.

i have a question to ask all the user with external memory card..
Will the s3 be lag after putting into the 32/64GB memory card in use?

Question!

I am always Working on friends pcs or whatever and usually I need a flash drive of my usually tools or apps I would use to fix or just give them what they should be using.

Can I use the s3 as a storage device and just carry these around on my phone ?

Back
Top Bottom