• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to record 60fps video?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows how I would go about recording video at 60fps on the Avant. My phone is actually the afyonltecan Canadian variant, which is exactly the same as the afyonltetmo or Avant.

I have tried lgcamera and open camera but they still only record at 30fps or so regardless of settings.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance to any replies! 60fps would be a great custom mod for this phone :-)

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows how I would go about recording video at 60fps on the Avant. My phone is actually the afyonltecan Canadian variant, which is exactly the same as the afyonltetmo or Avant.

I have tried lgcamera and open camera but they still only record at 30fps or so regardless of settings.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance to any replies! 60fps would be a great custom mod for this phone :)
No, there is no way to record 60fps on the Avant as all variants of the device cannot do 60fps.

Back
Top Bottom