• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone have a Bluetooth Transmitter?

I'm looking for one to plug into my PC or TV to transmit to one or more speakers. I checked on Amazon and they all seem to be made in China. I've heard things about reviews for Amazon products from Chinese companies so I thought I'd ask here first. I do not want to send more than 50 USD. Just something small that I might even bring to work with me.

They've been out for a long while now. I used to use a receiver for car FM radios and boomboxes back in the Pocket PC days. I don't think Bluetooth speakers were very good back then.

I have a CSR v4.0 bluetooth receiver and transmitter for my oc

Search on Ali express, you will find plenty of bluetooth transmitters. There are some which have low latency option and very powerful. Choose your desired ones and they will send it to your country within 1 month. You can choose from a vast variety that is the main purpose of ordering from there. It is a China company and as there are lots of countries who are boycotting their products you should consider that if you order.

Back
Top Bottom