• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone have AOKP?

JesseBanks

I just installed this ROM and its dope...just wanted to know any setups someone may have on AOKP...I already installed the kernel and Dolby EQ provided by aznrice shout out to him...haven't gotten around to installing the aod7 for better 4g reception...seems a little complicated... But if you can share what setups you may have I would appreciate it

Peace

I went back to stock before losing my phone unfortunately...the ROM is smooth other than that it soft reboots a lot and the GPS is garbage...its not stable...I eventually got an LG Leon and that has 2 pretty stable ROMs... As mad as I was losing the avant I'm glad I got the lg Leon...for 70 bucks

I went back to stock before losing my phone unfortunately...the ROM is smooth other than that it soft reboots a lot and the GPS is garbage...its not stable...I eventually got an LG Leon and that has 2 pretty stable ROMs... As mad as I was losing the avant I'm glad I got the lg Leon...for 70 bucks
Damn that sucks :/ Wish there were better roms for the avant. Anyways, congrats on the new phone :)

Back
Top Bottom