• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anything at all..

Milo Williamson

Extreme Android User
Okay been thinking of the fairy art project for a bit now, I might tackle it today, and just sort of maybe thinking of the 3d pen for its wings, I am glad it does stick for a moment, but when it dries up in the area, that dryness it does not stick on it forever though. People on youtube are really strange. So I might just ad in colors with my pen.

Thinking it should be around like half way decent sky, also half way decent fairy, first do a dumb dumb one, and then see about the final project down the line... I do have so many other paintings I kind of forget to post up on here. Silly me, some of them are just bury on my comp, but I can easy photograph them and post them up on here. A few of them takes me a bit to change it through and thus a few more, sort of vanished before I put down the first draft on it... :)

Hehe..
This might take me a spell to over sketch it first, I might put a digital one first, to see how that does come out first off...

I did a rough sketch of her..
upload_2022-4-26_8-10-11.png

Back
Top Bottom