• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

apps left my galaxy j3

heamicdan

two days ago i got up and my apps were gone from home screen only thing there was facebook---i managed to get it fixed today through an android chat by downloading smart tudor app and letting him do it---thats why i googled this place so now you all can help my dumb ass because i am new to smart phones --finally parted with my flip cuz wife kept making fun of me-------anyway has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it? the support chat guy was not sure what caused it .

The apps reside in your app drawer, your home screen are just shortcuts, so to speak, and they can be accidentally removed from the home screen only.
Open your app drawer, and long press on the app icon, and drag to your home screen again. All good.

The apps reside in your app drawer, your home screen are just shortcuts, so to speak, and they can be accidentally removed from the home screen only.
Open your app drawer, and long press on the app icon, and drag to your home screen again. All good.
i will learn dan thanks

The app drawer is controlled by the launcher. Yours may have updated overnight and a reboot might have put your apps back. Apps generally don't uninstall on their own, unless the developer changes the name and the update removes the old shortcut.

The app drawer is controlled by the launcher. Yours may have updated overnight and a reboot might have put your apps back. Apps generally don't uninstall on their own, unless the developer changes the name and the update removes the old shortcut.
don't know --they did not put themselves back--android support did it through "|smart tudor"

Back
Top Bottom