• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps missing from Play Store

nessthiss

Apr 1, 2010
I've got a Revue and recently I noticed that when I go to the My Apps section of the Play Store a bunch of my apps don't show up. There are only 8 listed and they are all ones I installed, none of the ones that came with preinstalled. Pandora, Netflix, Twitter, NBA Game Time, etc are all missing.

Also, I constantly have a notification on the home screen that says I have updates available but everything in the list is up to date so I guess it must be one of the apps that's hidden.

Lastly, if I search the Play Store for Netflix it doesn't come up in the search results.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows why my apps aren't showing up and how to fix it.

Thanks for the help.

go into your Apps Section on the menu bar.
Go to the market - Clear Data -
Restart Box Cntrl Alt delete.

Open market - sign in...should be good to go.
are you on the HC update?

I cleared the data from both the Google Play Store app and the My Apps app but the problem persists.

The only apps that actually show up in the list when I'm in the Play Store are Flixster, Qello, BuddyTV, Thuuz, Redux, and Able Remote. I don't even see the bloatware like Napster and NBA Game Time. No Pandora, Google Music, Netflix, or Youtube.

This is really weird.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones