• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Apps that are safe to use on this phone!

mrrom

Android Enthusiast
Hey everybody since I finally got my phone rooted I decided to make a thread on what apps are safe to use on this phone.

That apps that I tested and have are Seeder paid from Google play, Greenify, Xposed,Gravitybox, GLTools and viper4androidFX works like a charm. Please feel free to post your apps that you used that are safe Thanks.

Hey everybody since I finally got my phone rooted I decided to make a thread on what apps are safe to use on this phone.

That apps that I tested and have are Seeder paid from Google play, Greenify, Xposed,Gravitybox, GLTools and viper4androidFX works like a charm. Please feel free to post your apps that you used that are safe Thanks.
Can you please give me a little help?
Someone gave me this phone and I'm just setting it up for my kids to play with but I want to get Xposed working.
I used KingRoot to root it.
When I install the Xposed framework only the XposedBridge.jar gets installed and it's saying to flash the installer from recovery. Since we don't have a recovery for this phone that's not a option.
How did you get it working? Maybe did you use a old version of the Xposed installer? If so would you happen to have it?
Any help would be much appreciated.
TIA for any help.

Back
Top Bottom