• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Apps waking up my Tab 3

Is there any way to find out which Apps are waking my Tab 3 8.0 while it is completely powered off? I noticed when I check my battery history that something is waking up my Tab several times thru out the night , even when it is powered off.

Well that stinks, because I have no idea what is causing the battery drain. I know it was not doing this when I first bought it .

Most likely an app. I have found that 99% of time a recently installed app is to blame when something starts acting up. Can you remember when this started and correlate it to a new app installation?

Thanks for the tip, I will try to uninstall the most recent apps I installed. Could it possibly be an updated app?

Did a test last night....charged my Tab to 100% and powered it off completely. When I powered it up at 7 am this morning, the battery was down to 89%. Odd

Thanks for the tip, I will try to uninstall the most recent apps I installed. Could it possibly be an updated app?

Did a test last night....charged my Tab to 100% and powered it off completely. When I powered it up at 7 am this morning, the battery was down to 89%. Odd
that is odd. I shut off my tab in the end of September/beginning of October with exactly 80% charge and literally did not use it for a month or more and when I turned it on last week it still had exactly 75%.

Open "settings" and select "battery".
There you should find the culprit.
If is only system that is consuming battery more than usual?
Than you better check and change your email sync frequency.
And also look into your apps sync frequency...

Back
Top Bottom