• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Arcadium [FREE][GAME]

ihgyug

Lurker
Hi all,

Arcadium is a retro style space shooter game I've been working for an year, and today the game has been released on Play Store as Open Beta!

The game follows the good ol' "get the best score" gameplay, where you will have to defeat hordes of aliens (and bosses) which are generated on the go, making it a unique experience everytime you play! The game also offers a mastery system that lets you permanently improve the spaceship stats or lets you unlock new spaceships!

The game is completely free and there aren't any disruptive ads, so if you have been looking for a nice, fun, simple to play and polished mobile game, I really hope you try this one out <3

Youtube trailer :
Playstore page : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hgyug.arcadium

Thank you.

Hi,
We have a procedure for developers to announce their apps. Read this thread for instructions.
Developer Announcement Procedure
  1. Install the Forums for Android app from Play
  2. Sign in to the forum using the app
  3. Goto the forums tab
  4. Select "My Apps & Games"
  5. Select your app from the list
  6. Tap the green icon in the bottom right to start a new thread
  7. Add a thread title / content and hit the post button (right pointing arrow in the top right of the screen)
  8. Once this is done you can use your PC to create or modify threads in your channel
Once you create the channel using the app I will move your thread to the channel.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.
Good luck with your app.
-Unforgiven :)

Back
Top Bottom