• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Lotus Notes Traveller questions

ryandelman

Judging from similar threads created on these forums, I'm expecting to get *crickets* in response to this thread, but thought it couldn't hurt to post this anyway.

Hopefully, someone else in the known business world is still having Lotus Notes imposed on them by their employer for email, and subsequently has to use Lotus Traveler for their email app.

Here's my problem, and why this thread is posted under the "All Things Root" sub forum:

I am currently running Devils' Reject 4.1.1 TW rom, and while the rom itself is nice, I am somewhat of a flashaholic, and like some of the AOSP roms out there. However, I use my device for business and personal, and the issue is that IBM doesn't have their sh*t together, so their most current version of Lotus Traveler which is 8.5.3.x doesn't play nice with Android 4.2.x.

As a result, you have to log a service request with IBM, they have to get you the current patch to make things work, etc.

The problem is, I am still running Lotus Traveler 8.5.2.2, and this is the latest version my company has access to, and of course, there's no IBM service patch that will make this Traveler version work with Android 4.2.x.

So, to make a long story short, I'm looking for someone -anyone- who can point me toward or just be kind enough to share with me the actual Lotus Traveler 8.5.3.x apk.

Thanks,
Ryan

No one else but an IBM employee can really get it but I'll try and find one.

Not sure that's entirely true, because I found the 8.5.2.2 apk on my own. I actually got a hold of it before even my own internal IT dept, and not from IBM because I didn't want to wait however long to get it from them.

But, with that said, I can't find the 8.5.3.x anywhere, so yes definitely- any help you can offer would be much appreciated!

-Ryan

Back
Top Bottom