• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help AT&T Sense 4.1 Update

so does the ATT version get sense 4.1 at all? and I have Strat Talk sim card will I get the update ?

Mt AT&T HOX is running android 4.0.4 with sense 4.0 still... I want the sense 4.1 update though, preferably with android 4.1 JB... who knows when that actually happens though :rolleyes:

Europe One X was updated to 4.1 Sense last week as well as the EVO LTE. At&t should push it out sometime this year.

I got the 4.0.4 & 4.1 update a couple of days ago here in Thailand. We are usually among the last with updates so you shouldn't be waiting much longer.

Well we got the 4.04 update just no sense update. I'm wondering if the sense update was specifically to fix issues with the tegra 3 models.

Well we got the 4.04 update just no sense update. I'm wondering if the sense update was specifically to fix issues with the tegra 3 models.

I don't think so, since it adds quick settings and also speeds up the phone in general. I think either AT&T are just being slow with allowing HTC to push the update (likely) or HTC is gonna push sense 4.1 out with the android 4.1 JB update (less likely)

Back
Top Bottom