• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Auto-fit

My old S1 had a nice feature where you could double tap the screen when using your browser to get a zoom with text reflow to fit the window. There is an Auto-fit setting on my new S3 but it doesn't seem to work as well. Has this been dropped or is there a browser setting I am not aware of?

There are loads of postings about this, unfortunately the stock browser does not reflow text. if you download opera or Boat browser you will find that both of these reflow when you zoom in. My own preference is Boat browser but try both see which you prefer. Good luck.

My old S1 had a nice feature where you could double tap the screen when using your browser to get a zoom with text reflow to fit the window. There is an Auto-fit setting on my new S3 but it doesn't seem to work as well. Has this been dropped or is there a browser setting I am not aware of?

There are loads of postings about this, unfortunately the stock browser does not reflow text. if you download opera or Boat browser you will find that both of these reflow when you zoom in. My own preference is Boat browser but try both see which you prefer. Good luck.

settings, advanced, autofit pages,
pages will then zoom on double tap and autofit ;)

Back
Top Bottom