• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help autostart of audio

A

Android Question

Say I had been listening to Bron-Y-Aur Stomp through my Bluetooth onto my stereo in the car. The song ends. I stop Rocket Player (or whatever), turn off the car and leave. The next day I come back. When I start my car again, it will automatically trigger Bron-Y-Aur Stomp to play again (or perhaps whatever is next in Rocket player) without my even doing anything. Even if I want to listen to youtube or something, I will select a youtube song but while I am doing that, the Rocket Player (or whatever media I was using) will start playing again and I will have to close youtube, go to Rocket Player (or whatever), stop it, and then go back to youtube and start it. I say Rocket Player (or whatever) to emphasize that it is not a Rocket Player problem.

How do I get it not to start playing something I listened to previously? I have asked support but not received really good info. That was before (I discovered?) this Android forum.

By the way I have a Galaxy S4. Black (not that that matters ;-)) (It wouldn't let me select Galaxy s4 as a tag so I selected Galaxy s5).

Back
Top Bottom