• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Avail 2] Help rooting the avail 2 z992?

brockdb

Lurker
ok i have an avail 2 and i have all the threads on it (thats on here) and I cant seem to figure out how to root this device. ive looked all over google and found nothing. Can some one please help me out? I would Love to root my avail 2.

Any help will be appreciated
Thank you

Hello brockdb!
I moved your thread to your device root subforum here. :)

There is another thread here that folks talk about root also. I linked to it in my pm to you also:)

Hope this helps!

Hello brockdb!
I moved your thread to your device root subforum here. :)

There is another thread here that folks talk about root also. I linked to it in my pm to you also:)

Hope this helps!
I'm new here and I'm not quite sure what you mean. Is there any way I can root my avail2?

I rooted mine with Cydia Impactor. If you havent aleready rooted here you go.

Cydia Impactor

Once downloaded un zip it and run it.
Make sure phone is turned on Debug mode for USB (Should be in Devolper settings)

Then once open Click on USB and then click on Driver scan and a box should show up
saying something like Android(Some numbers)
And then click okay to install drivers. Once thats done make sure

"# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su"

Is selected and click Start. Wait untill it is finished. And congratz you're now rooted!.

Just go to the PLay Store and download SuperSU :D

its easy download cydia impactor on your computer, then have your phone plugged in to the computer. make sure that usb debugging is on. then open the impactor and hit drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su. select that and click start. wait til its done. download root checker and hit verify. and thats that

Could someone help me on rooting zte avail2 I've done all the steps several times I keep getting msg there's more than one device and there is nothing else hooked to PC

Back
Top Bottom