• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Batteries - MT4G Slide

try the 1900mah anker battery for the HTC Sensation...people are loving it....you can get one and a charger for it on Amazon for around $15

So I just got my Anker 1900mah battery yesterday...I charged it fully in the charger it came with, and put it in my phone to discharge it completely, I will cycle it 4-5 as per package instructions, and report back my findings.

well so far the results are pretty good...I was able to get it to last almost 24 hours with my normal usage, with the same usage with the stock battery I would only get 6-8 hours....so now I will use my phone more, instead of trying to go easy on the battery...plus I have the stock one for a back up. I am very pleased with my purchase, I recommend it.

well so far the results are pretty good...I was able to get it to last almost 24 hours with my normal usage, with the same usage with the stock battery I would only get 6-8 hours....so now I will use my phone more, instead of trying to go easy on the battery...plus I have the stock one for a back up. I am very pleased with my purchase, I recommend it.

Ordered a two-pack of the Anker batteries the other day. I'm supposed to get them on the 5th.

+1 on anker battery. on day 1 now and now appears to to have more juice. we'll see over the course of week or two once battery gets charged a few times.

Back
Top Bottom