• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery life AND/OR Performance under ICS

Deke60

Hey all,

I'm getting 3-3.5 days under 2.3 with JD Ultimate. Obviously not a lot of use...occasional text..hour or so of News/Weather or Pulse in the AM..

What is the forum consensus about battery life with ICS on the Mini Pro? AND how is the device performing under ICS? Better? Worse? Same?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences of battery life with ICS...good or bad..

TIA!

You are currently getting fantastic battery life out of your handset. I did find that the battery life dropped a bit after the first flashing and took about to settle down then it went back to the same life I got from the phone prior to the update.

Hey all,

I'm getting 3-3.5 days under 2.3 with JD Ultimate. Obviously not a lot of use...occasional text..hour or so of News/Weather or Pulse in the AM..

What is the forum consensus about battery life with ICS on the Mini Pro? AND how is the device performing under ICS? Better? Worse? Same?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences of battery life with ICS...good or bad..

TIA!

I have better Battery Life under ICS, the performance is the same (but apex launcher has better performance than go launcher, which i used on GB). Games are a little bit slower.

Note that the LED Notification Sign doesn't work well on the official ICS rom, I hope Sony will fix it in the next official rom.

Back
Top Bottom