• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery saver settings

illenicK

Hello!! I just noticed today that vibration is deactivated when the battery saver extended is on.. is there away to still have vibration on for notifications while this is on??

Hello!! I just noticed today that vibration is deactivated when the battery saver extended is on.. is there away to still have vibration on for notifications while this is on??
Yes you can. In Settings - General, go to Battery, then Battery Saver. You will see the three boxes labeled Off - Extended - Maximum. Tap on the level you want to change. (In my screenshot, I tapped on Extended. Follow the instructions in Red and tap "Turn on". After tapping, you will be back on the screen with the three boxes. In my case the "Extended" box that I selected is now blue. (If you originally chose the "Maximum" box, it would be blue. Just under the "Off" box there will be a line that says "Edit mode" (in white). Tap that. You will be brought to the settings of the box in blue. There you can make the adjustment you want. I hope this was clear. If not, you can ask me to clarify, I won't be offended. Good luck :thumbsupdroid:
Screenshot_20190816-022512.png

Back
Top Bottom