• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
The beats installer totaly bricked my phone........ ahhh anyway to fix?
edit: It recognizes it in adb but phone stays on LG boot screen

My phone also bricked after installing this from the Market, after reboot. I'll let you know if I come up with the solution to unbrick. I'm not sure what the cause is yet.

I'd advise people to do this at your own risk.

Upvote 0
Actually, I bornked my phone with this Beats Audio once again. However, I left ##DIAG# enabled this time around and was able to reflash the JCASE .tot and repush the adb commands to get it operational again (and rooted). I was stuck at the LG logo, but booted into recovery and was able to flash the JCASE .tot

*EDIT This is why you need to have your MSL and leave ##DIAG# enabled regardless of what you do.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Won't work. Factory reset only formats data and the internal sdcard. So any ROMs he downloaded would be deleted. And Beats Installer installs the lib files to system, which is not touched at all by a factory reset. You need to restore a nandroid if you made one if you have CWM. And if you dont; Then you need to head to this thread... http://androidforums.com/elite-all-...phone-using-official-tools-dll-bin-files.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones