• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets Clocks Not Showing / Weather Widget Toggle...what is it I bought it

eric0668

1) Most importantly (and thanks to all for even readign) when I hit the widget and goto either settings OR clock settings, the clocks do not load for like 30-60 seconds. And about 1/4 of the time, I get a message saying Beautiful Widgets is not responding "wait or close" And one out of ten times, I get "beautiful widgets has closed"
Now I know that ICS gets some FC, but the not showing up for 30-60 seconds everyone says is weird. I installed my friends today and he only had a few clocks and they loaded ASAP. Best Buy said it would not be the amount of clocks

I didn't wanna do a factory reset, they said that prolly won't help either. Could anyone suggest anything. I did read that a reinstall may do it...I did it, but I saw that I need to delete of the phone the data folder with Beautiful Widgets, might that be it

2) Weather Widget Toggle. It was the thing I had to REbuy and I get the toggle bars, etc but as far as clocks it says it has?
I have no idea how to access them. Are they in Beautiful Widgets or SuperClocks?

Might someone give me help on how to use the clock aspect of that at least

Thank You

Ever since the new Android update, the clock portion of the widget from beautiful widgets does not work properly.

Back
Top Bottom