• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Behold 2 newbie want to back up phone and instal aftermarket 1.6

sseadog40

Lurker
Ok I have a b-2 its with t-mobile.I bought the phone used.I did a factory reset when I got it. I have a scn dsk HC 4gb #2 class card.

1st off My b-2 keeps telling me my external sd card has been removed.Whats up with that?
2nd I have an app called Internal Android 1.5 witch lists information organized by major Android API packages and services of all the phone software and hardware.
3rd I would like to know how to back up my phone so that I can move forward with maybe upgrading my software with some of the after market products offered by fellow members.
Bottom line is it is all so confusing I dont know were to start after I learn to back up my phone.so here is a basic breakdown of info on my phone I think will help you to decide what to do with me first.
I do have internet wifi and blue tooth ability.
phone type -gsm
sd crd-mounted
root directory-/system
at/data block size =4kb
at/cache=4kb
at/sdcrd=8kb
at/system=4kb
version=1.5
version Incremental {IJ6}
version sdk{3}
I.D.-cupcake
os arch-{OS_Arch
java class{46.0}
ANDROID ROOT{/SYSTEM}
CUPCAKE/Ij6:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys
java,sql.driver:none loaded
I dont know what else to put so thats that.I would really appreciate a step by step on what to do please. Oh one more thing the usb connector I am using for the b-2 is a radio shack after market usb connector.
Thanks a million cant waite to get started sir!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom