• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best alarm app ever! - Alarm Clock Xtreme

One thing I cannot figure out...I set the options for the default timer (sounds etc) but if I want to set a timer, I cannot change the settings for that timer without changing the defaults.

In other words, I wanted to set a one-time timer and choose a different sound etc. But I need to change defaults to do so.

Am I missing something?

i am looking for a special alarm apk for android. so far, never able to find one.

hope someone know such apk or able to produce such an apk.

i am working every other week in afternoon shift, which i need a set of alarms for it.
why ?
alarm set 1 (afternoon shift mon-thurs)
because work starts on 1330, and tea break is 1800, knock off at 2130
so i need to set alarms for it. because i tend to miss the time.

alarm set 2 (afternoon shift friday)
the friday of afternoon shift is :
1330 start work, 1700 break, 1845 knock off.

alarm set 3 (morning shift)
when i am not doing afternoon shift, i will be doing morning shift:
then the work time is 0600 start work. 0900 tea break. 1200 tea break. 1330 is knock off

alarm set 4 (saturday overtime)
sometime i need to do saturday.
the time is 0600 start work, ... tea time i have forgotten. 1215 knock off.

i am very forgetful, because my work break is just 15 mins.. if i forgot about it.. then the break would be over before i realize it.

i currently set multiples alarm for all the occasion above, but it is a bit inconvinience, because every week i have to make sure i on the correct alarms.. there were several times, i messed up.. and hence my boss was asking me "if Saturday means nothing to you, but i want to go home ! "

lol

so anybody know such an alarm apk ?
then i can just check morning shift.. and all the preset alarm for morning shift will be on.
i don't have to go thru each alarm to on it.. when get over 10 alarms... it will be a bit confusing sometime when looking at it.

thanks
andrew
andrew_ysk@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom