• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best app for mpeg-4 files

joesixpack

Android Enthusiast
What's the best app to use for playing mpeg-4 files on the N7? I have some mf my DVD's that I ripped into mpeg-4 files, but am not sure how to play the file on the N7. I had been using my PSP for this, but that screen seems SO small now.

Thoughts and suggestions? All appreciated.

I tried several formats last night - .mp4 was the only format that worked for me - just connected the N7 to PC and copied the *.mp4 to the Movies folder. It played perfectly with the stock movie app. HTH :)

MX Player is a HUGE improvement on stock video player, the most helpful to me being swiping across the screen fastforwards or rewinds through the video as you swipe, at a speed that is customisable in he settings. Loads of other settings too, and it will play any video format you can throw at it!

MX Player is a HUGE improvement on stock video player, the most helpful to me being swiping across the screen fastforwards or rewinds through the video as you swipe, at a speed that is customisable in he settings. Loads of other settings too, and it will play any video format you can throw at it!

+1 I checked out a lot of video players and MX Player is by far the best in my opinion.

MX Player is the one I downloaded. Will give it a try with Nexus Media Importer once my stupid OTG cable arrives! That's why I love these forums. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom