• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best BUy

Haha, now I see the VM version on best buy and it is pretty funny, it says the normal price is $149.99 and that it is on sale for .01 off, making it 149.98.

Still a good price though.

I paid full price for mines :/ well my girl bought it for me lol. Plus she got one day shipping. Total came out to about 200.

Hi bootlegger. I think I've seen you before in the force forums.

Correct you are young padawan!

What another great investment did I, I am one of them old school ICS Android users whom patiently waited for the right Android OS/device that suits my wants/needs.

I highly recommend the LG F90 for an upgrade that won't cause a a great depression within your wallet.

:smokingsomb:

I lol'd at the $0.01 sale!

Great minds think alike. I was so glad I made the investment in this phone. I had it with zte.

I was rather fortunate enough to not experience the slightest hardware/software hiccups that seemed to plague others. I really did appreciate my N9100 but comparing it to the F90...that thing was a brick...literally, still gettin use to the major weight differences...I have instantly became use to the hardware/software aspect of the F90.

:smokingsomb:

Just got the Boost lg volt not sure if Im reading it wrong. thought it was suppose to have 8 gb internal storage only seems to have 4 gbs when looking under apps

Just got the Boost lg volt not sure if Im reading it wrong. thought it was suppose to have 8 gb internal storage only seems to have 4 gbs when looking under apps
It's because the os takes up about 4gb

Yep, unfortunately Kit Kat takes up half the space on most phones with only 8GB internal storage. When you have 16 - 32GB loosing 4GB doesn't hurt so much.

You can already kill lumen bar, but I wanna kill all the boost apps that just come back too.

You're right, I must have restarted. Still not something I want hanging around anyway.

I would like access to F.Lux too, but Twilight Pro seems to be a good compromise and only $2.49. I'm probably going to start another thread for apps and such that people find work great with this phone

Back
Top Bottom