• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best glass screen protector?

I only use glass screen protectors. The two best ones IMHO is Phantom and Pleson. Phantom is #1 and the most expensive. Unfortunately, neither company make a glass protector for the "10". Both companies said they won't make one because the screen curves around the edges. I have tried a few other brands that didn't cover the entire screen and they were OK, but not the same quality as the other two. I currently have the G-Color clear glass. It doesn't cover the entire screen and it doesn't stay as clean as the others. I just purchased a SuperShieldz with the black outline, but I don't have much hope. There is an article named, "Best tempered glass screen protectors for the HTC 10 (so far) " and the link is:
http://m.androidcentral.com/best-tempered-glass-screen-protectors-htc-10-so-far
If you find a good one, please post it.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones