• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best replacement battery for the cliq xt

keng223

Lurker
Hey all.... i just bought the cliq xt off of ebay and the big drawback is clearly the battery life. but i've taken that into consideration and still bought the phone because of it's light weight and great camera features. I'm going to be traveling through south america for almost a year and i realize some of the time i will be spending will be away from electricity. I know, if that's the case, then a cell phone isn't going to work anyway. but i'd still like for it to have power - and also for days I use the phone a lot. From all the stories I've read, the battery life is pretty dreadful.

So i'm going to buy two or three replacement batteries along with a charger so every day I'll have a full set of charged batteries when i wake up.

I googled "motorola cliq xt batteries" and came up with the same battery (Motorola BP6X) listed everywhere. But here's the rub, they all come in at wildly different prices, from about $1.99 to $39.99. is there really a difference?

Back
Top Bottom