• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best weather widget for this phone?

OmensEdge

Mar 6, 2011
I'm looking for a widget that will automatically update on this phone while using JuiceDefender. I've messed with the settings in JD and various weather widget programs and I still have to refresh to get the temperature and conditions to update. I like how Beautiful Widgets updates when unlocking the phone, but JD is active at least for a few seconds after unlocking...

If I recall, The Weather Channel widget worked the best, but the blocky blue graphics didn't sit well on my home screen.

Do I have to get rid of JD or just simply not have the convenience of a widget? Seriously, what's the point if it takes as much work to get the current temperature as it does to just manually open a weather program off the app screen. Aaarrgggh!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones