• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BlackBerry 'Ghost' leaked with sleek bezel-less design

Well Palm themselves killed the Palm OS.

The Palm WebOS was bought by someone else after Palm's buyer (HP if I recall) dropped it and Palm - I think it might even be LG who bought it. It's not available in any phones right now.

There was talk of the Palm brand being resurrected (as some others have been) but no products yet, and if it happened I'd imagine it would be running some form of Android.

Upvote 0
Well Palm themselves killed the Palm OS.
The Palm WebOS was bought by someone else after Palm's buyer (HP if I recall) dropped it and Palm - I think it might even be LG who bought it. It's not available in any phones right now.
There was talk of the Palm brand being resurrected (as some others have been) but no products yet, and if it happened I'd imagine it would be running some form of Android.
I should imagine Palm could be a rebranded Chinese budget something or other.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones