• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blend OS Aims To Replace All Linux Distributions

Worth keeping an eye on, the only compatibility I'd be interested in would be the ability to use both .deb and.rpm formats seamlessly in one distro.
With the trend of folks wanting to run Android apps/OS on PCs I think Linux would be the better system to have an Android sub system.

Blend OS is unlikely to take over the whole market) Linux is good because there is a huge number of different distributions for every taste and color. For example, I prefer Linux Mint. Previously I used Debian.

Blend OS is unlikely to take over the whole market) Linux is good because there is a huge number of different distributions for every taste and color. For example, I prefer Linux Mint. Previously I used Debian.
I've been wanting to use (not just try) other distro's on my 2n1 but so far it seems Ubuntu has the better drivers for the track pad and tablet conversation.

I've been wanting to use (not just try) other distro's on my 2n1 but so far it seems Ubuntu has the better drivers for the track pad and tablet conversation.

I discovered the same thing on an earlier laptop. I switched to Fedora and the network chipset wasn't loaded into Fedora, but it was with Ubuntu

Back
Top Bottom