• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blownout Jelly Fix?

Junior247

Hi,

I have a Unihertz Jelly pro that appears to have blownout. Can I somehow connect a bypass to get it to power up?

(attached are photos of the circuit board.)

Attachments

• IMG-20190217-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20190217-WA0012.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG-20190217-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20190217-WA0011.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG-20190217-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20190217-WA0010.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 854
Can't see anything obviously burned or blown in your pictures. But any "bypass" would be replacing anything that's fried with like for like, i.e. repairing it, replacing chips, transistors, resistors, capacitors, etc

Okay. I've tried locating a fried component and cannot find one. But I think it has something to do with the power because it went out when I had the charging cable connected to it. And it was really hot. Thanks for the response, Mike!

Hi everybody, I did not use my jelly pro for about three days. The smartphone was on and was constantly connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, so I think that it has been updated constantly and this may be the reason the smartphone has gone out and even more approached. I tried to connect it to pc, but pc does not recognize it. Does anyone know why it is? Or can someone tell me how I make "hard reset" on jelly pro? I would be very grateful for your advice

Hi everybody, I did not use my jelly pro for about three days. The smartphone was on and was constantly connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, so I think that it has been updated constantly and this may be the reason the smartphone has gone out and even more approached. I tried to connect it to pc, but pc does not recognize it. Does anyone know why it is? Or can someone tell me how I make "hard reset" on jelly pro? I would be very grateful for your advice

Back
Top Bottom