• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth won't stay shut off

gale65

Android Enthusiast
I paired my phone with my car and have a bluetooth switch on the power widget. But the dang bluetooth won't stay shut off. I went into settings and shut it off that way and it still comes back on. Why won't it shut off? :confused:

I'm attaching a shot of the home screen-you can see that according to the power widget it should be off but there's an icon and when I go into settings, it's on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-08-01-23-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-01-23-41.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 161
No, it's not enabled. I did finally get it to go away by rebooting but I don't want to have to do that every time my phone has been in the car.

I've had this exact same issue twice recently. A reboot fixes it but not permanently.

I am running ART and I do use Llama to control some settings but the problem seems to persist even if I disable Llama. I have Tasker installed but it's not currently active. Those are the only two apps that could automatically turn on or off my Bluetooth.

Anyone else see this on their Nexus 5?

I've had this exact same issue twice recently. A reboot fixes it but not permanently.

I am running ART and I do use Llama to control some settings but the problem seems to persist even if I disable Llama. I have Tasker installed but it's not currently active. Those are the only two apps that could automatically turn on or off my Bluetooth.

Anyone else see this on their Nexus 5?

This is on your Nexus 5? If so, we can get this moved to that forum.

Back