• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth won't work LG G Stylo [Virgin Mobile]

Hellocupo

Dec 17, 2014
So I recently noticed my old LG G Stylo for Virgin Mobile won't work with Bluetooth. It won't find any devices at all. This was my phone I used two phones ago, I now have an iPhone 6s, before this was a Samsung J3 then the Stylo. I noticed about a month ago that I can't find any Bluetooth devices on my Stylo anymore, even putting the speaker or headset into pairing mode and putting my phone into discovery (Which is only enabled when on the Bluetooth screen). I've factory reset the phone as well, and cleared all cache and data from the Bluetooth services on the device. My dad has the same phone, and it connects to Bluetooth no problem, finding all the devices where as this one can't find anything and other devices like a MacBook can't find the phone. The phone is an LG G Stylo VM running 6.0 Marshmallow. Please help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones